Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beautiful Day! Not a bad hair day either...

So I woke up this morning thinking, it was going to be a rough day. I was soooo sleepy and had to literally drag myself out of bed. I'm glad I did. I had quite productive day and left work feeling good, overall. It was one of those days when you feel really proud of yourself and the work you've done. You feel accomplished!

My hair has been an adventure lately...of my own choosing, of course. I've tried numerous different products and "application" methods. This morning, I co-washed with RenPure Organics (in the red bottle) and then applied the last bit of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in. To supplement, I added Paul Mitchell The Conditioner in sections. My hair is quite thick and curly (wavy when wet) and usually dries big and frizzy. Today, with this combo, it's still pretty big but the curls are better defined. If I could only get the shine I crave, I'd be even happier. Here's a pic or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment