Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner



On one very frizzy hair day, I was encouraged by a co-worker to try Mixed Chicks! I think she took one look at my hair and decided I needed some guidance...lol. I had seen some great reviews along with some less than stellar reviews but my quest for defined, shiny, and frizz-free hair wouldn't let me go without trying Mixed Chicks much longer. So I "bit the bullet" and gave up the $20 I vowed not to spend on more hair products.

I was so anxious to try it that I immediately ran home. I rinsed a portion of my hair, applied a little Totally Twisted and added the Mixed Chicks Leave In. Since my hair is so thick and frizzy, I learned to never trust just one product so I left some of the TT in my hair. The picture above is the wet section of hair I used to test the product.

Once dried I was impressed! Although completely shrunken, my hair wasn't frizzy and had sheen. I fell in love. I'll be experimenting more and posting more pics but for now, I like just adding Mixed Chicks over a little conditioner. Works beautifully!

I'll have to give an overview of my first experience deep conditioning with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise. But tomorrow morning, I must try Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 Minute Undo...I've heard this stuff is great for moisturizing and making curls pop!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment