Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Loving life and my hair!

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything. I knew this might be a problem for me because I'm such a creature of habit and not in the habit on even turning on the PC most nights. Never-the-less, here I am, trying to think of what to say.

Well for starters, I love my friends. Since I'm introverted, having a friendship with me requires quite a bit of understanding. Lots of times I don't call like I should or even answer my phone. But my friends are patient and understanding. It's great when people just get you. I also have wonderful, intellectual, and mutually-beneficial conversations. It's not all one-way...another AWESOME feeling!

On to the hair! I feel so good about the way I'm treating my hair and it must like it to because it's responding so well! My hair is so soft and moisturized. I'm even starting to see the shine I want soooo badly! Lately, I've been getting 2-3 days out of one "styling" which I never thought I'd be able to achieve. I attribute that mostly to Mixed Chicks. While my hair is very soft, there seems to be something in the product that helps my curls stay defined no matter how crazy I sleep (and I do sleep crazy!!!). I'll post a pic soon!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment