Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eventful Day

Despite having to wake up before 7am this morning (something I vow never to do on Saturdays), it's been a great day. My daughter completed her 2nd 5K today and did well even though she was quite nervous (I'm not sure why). Then we came home so I could complete my "ritual-like" Saturday house cleaning and chill for a little while. As usual, it took us way to long to get back out of the house so we didn't eat until 4:30...check out Pita Delight in High Point if you like Greek style food.

After stuffing our faces, we did a little shopping and took a leisurely stroll around downtown Kernersville before heading back home for the evening. We were both supposed to watch Princes & the Frog but only one of us made it through the entire movie without falling asleep--me, of course...lol!

As a side note and to sum up, I'm having a weird hair day. My hair is beautiful and has well defined curls in the back but is a poofy mess in the front/ top. What's going on?!?! I'll experiment more tomorrow and see if I can make it ALL behave!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment